Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) published the latest recruitment notification for the post of Research Assistant. TNPSC has about 06 vacant positions to fulfill in Tamil Nadu. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Post Graduate qualifications. Interested candidates can follow this page for more new updates regarding public sector jobs. Employment notification released on 20th October 2021, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - TNPSC Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Research Assistant||06||Post Graduate Degree|
Applicant's age should be 30 years as on closing date of applications.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 36900 - 116600 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the
- Written Examination
- Oral Test
How to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of TNPSC.
- Go to Notification and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online -> One Time Registration (New User).
- After registration log in with Login ID and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- Registration Fee: Rs.150
- Examination Fee: Rs. 150
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 19th November 2021
Download the Official Notification of TNPSC Recruitment 2021. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here