Uranium Corporation of Indian Limited(UCIL) rolled with a new recruitment notification for the post of Trade Apprentice. UCIL as about of 247 vacant positions to fulfill in Jaduguda, Jharkhand. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 10th, ITI Qualification. However, interested can go through the notification details and apply for UCIL Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Click Here For - Latest Government Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - UCIL Notification 2019:
|Name of the Trade||No.of Vacancies|
|Turner / Machinist||15|
|Mech Diesel /Mech. MV||10|
- Candidates passed Matric / 10th with minimum 50% marks from recognized Board.
- ITI in relevant Trade with aggregate of 60% marks qualified in ITI Examination from NCVT(National Council for Vocational Training).
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 25 years as on 30/09/2019.
Candidates will get stipend up to Rs. 7000 - 12000 / as per Rule 11 of Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 is relevant.
Selection will be on Merit basis that is Marks obtained in ITI Examination.
How to apply for UCIL Recruitment 2019:
- Download the application given below.
- Fill the application in the prescribed format.
- Eligible candidates may send the application along with Educational Qualification, Experience, Caste, Aadhar Card and other relevant certificates to address stated below.
Dy. General Manager,
Uranium Corporation of India Limited,
PO.Jaduguda Mines, Singhbhum,
Jharkhand - 832102.
Last Date for Submission of application: Candidates need to submit the application form within 20 days(14/10/2019) from date of Publication of Advertisement.
Download the Application Form and Official Notification of UCIL Recruitment 2019. Click Here