Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) announced recruitment notification for the post of Medical Officer, Scientist - B, Drug Inspector and Other. UPSC as about 16 vacant positions to fulfill in New Delhi. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having the essential qualification. Aspirants who are looking for public sector job notifications can follow up this page for new updates. However, interested can apply online for UPSC Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Search For - Latest Government Jobs Across India|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - UPSC Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Scientist - B||01||Master's Degree in Physics / Mathematics|
|Assistant Director||01||Master's Degree in Chemistry / Bio-Chemistry|
|Drug Inspector||01||Degree in Pharmacy|
- Applicants age should be 30 - 35 years as on closing date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserve4d candidates as per rules.
Pay Matrix level - 10 as per 7th CPCP of Rs. 52000 - 90000 per month.
- General / OBC candidates: 25.
- SC / ST / PH / Women candidates: NIL.
Application Procedure of UPSC Recruitment 2019:
Eligible candidates can apply online at UPSC website.
- Log on to upsconline.nic.in.
- Select the post to apply and click on the link.
- Click on "New Registration", if you are a new user.
- Login in with Reg No., and password.
- Fill the details on the application form and upload the scanned photo, signature.
- Pay the application fee and submit the application form.
Last Date for Online Application: 17th October 2019.
Download the Official Notification of UPSC. Click Here
UPSC Recruitment 2019 Online Application Link. Go Here