West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has Officially announced the Recruitment Notification for Faculty Manager Grade III Post with Advt No: R/F.Mgr./62(1)/2019. The organization has invited all the eligible aspirants who have completed Graduation they are eligible to apply for these posts. Eligible contenders can submit the online application before the last date before 25th Feb 2019. As we have mentioned all the regarding details of WBHRB Recruitment 2019 below of this article. All the hopefuls who have the desire to settle in Public Sector Jobs must follow the day to day advertisements released by the WBHRB Organisation.
Eligible Criteria for the WBHRB Notification
Educational Qualification: Applicant should be Complete the Graduation in any Stream from recognized University.
- maximum age: Candidates should not exceed 39 years as on 1st January 2019.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the Written Examination & Interview for the Faculty Manager Post in WBHRB.
- Written Examination
Application Procedure for the WBHRB Recruitment Notification
- Visit the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Official Website given below
- Click on the Recruitment Notification
- Select the Faculty Manager Notification and Click on Apply Online
- Enter All mandatory fields in the Application form
- View Your Entered details and Submit the Application.
|Online Applications Start from||14th February 2019|
|Last date for Submit Online Applications||25th February 2019|
WBHRB Faculty Manager 2019 Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online for the Manager Post in WBHRB: Click Here