West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has Officially announced the Recruitment Notification for Medical Officer (Specialist) Jobs for 1247 Vacancies. Organisation has invited all the eligible aspirants who have completed their qualification in MBBS, Post Graduation are eligible to apply for this posts. Eligible contenders can submit the online application before the last date before 17th January 2019. As we have mentioned all the regarding details of WBHRB Recruitment 2019 below of this article. All the hopefuls who have desire to settle in Public Sector Jobs must follow the day to day advertisements released by the WBHRB Organisation.
Eligible Criteria for the Medical Officer Posts in WBHRB
Educational Qualification: Candidates who have completed MBBS or PG Degree from a recognized Board or Institute.
- Maxmum age : Candidates should not exceed 40 years as on 1st January 2018.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the Written Examination & Interview for the Medical Officer Post in WBHRB.
- Written Examination
Application Procedure for the WBHRB Recruitment Notification
- Visit the WBHRB Official Website
- Click on the Recruitment Notification
- Select the Medical Officer Notification and Click on Apply Online
- Enter All mandatory fields in the Application form
- View Your Entered details and Submit the Application.
|Online Applications Start from||10th January 2019|
|Last date for Submit Online Applications||17th January 2019|
WBHRB Medical Officer 2019 Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online for the Medical Officer Post in WBHRB: Click Here