West Bengal Pollution Control Board(WBPCB) announced Walk-in Notification for the post of Junior Laboratory Assistant. Candidates having Degree and B.Sc Qualification are eligible. Interested candidates can appear for the WBPCB Recruitment 2019 walk-in-Interview on the scheduled date.
|Click Here for More - Latest Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Conditions -WBPCB Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Laboratory Assistant||06||B.Sc Degree / 1 years Exp. in Laboratory.|
- Applicant Age should not be below 20 years and must not be exceeding 39 years as on 01/01/2019.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC / ST candidates, by 3 years for BC and 6 years for PWD as per government norms.
Consolidated pay of Rs.25,500/- per month.
Procedure to attend for WBPCB Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates can directly appear for interview.
- Eligible candidates while appearing for interview need to submit the application.
- Download the application and fill it in the prescribed format.
- Submit the application alo9nng with self-attested copies of documents / Certificates
- Candidates need to bring original certificates for verification.
Walk-in-Interview Date & Time: 02 July 2019 at 10:00 -11:00 AM.
Venue: WBPCB, paribesh Bhawan, 10A, Block - LA, Sector -III, Bidhannagar, Kolkata - 7000106.
Download the Application and official notification of WBPCB Recruitment 2019. Click here