West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) announced the latest recruitment notification for the post of Instructor, Store Keeper. WBPSC as about 309 vacant positions to fulfill in Kolkata, West Bengal. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 12th, Diploma qualification. However, interested can go through the notification details and apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Find Out - Latest Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - WBPSC Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post / Trade||No.of Vacancies|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||12|
|Refrigeration & A.C Mechanic||12|
|Cutting & Sewing||05|
- Candidates passed in Intermediate (10+2) Examination from recognized Board.
- Diploma in Engineering recognized by the State Council for Technical Education.
- ITI in relevant trade with National Trade Certificate.
Applicant's age should not be more than 39 years as on 01/01/2020.
Consolidated pay will be up to Rs.7100 - 37600 per month + Grade Pay and allowances.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Trade Test
Application Procedure of WBPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to the official website of WBSPC.
- Go to the Advertisement and select the post to apply.
- Click on Online Application.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned photo, signature and other required documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the online application.
Rs.160 + Service Charges.
|Online application starts from||28th January 2020|
|last date for online application||17th February 2020|
Download the Official Notification of WBPSC Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here