Central Forensic Science Laboratory has announced the Recruitment Notification for the Constable Post. The Candidates who have Completed the Matriculation Or Intermediate they are Eligible to Submit the Online Application for the CFSL Recruitment Notification. However, Interested Candidates may check out the Notification Details.
Eligibility Criteria for the Constable post in CFSL
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Constable||Matriculation or 10th||03|
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 38 Years
Selection Procedure: The Selection process for the Constable Post is based on the written Examination or Interview
Application Procedure for the CFSL Recruitment Notification
- Visit the Central Forensic Science Laboratory, CBI Official Website which is given below
- Click on the Recruitment or Career tab
- Select the Constable Notification and Click on it
- Download the Application form and take a printout of it.
- Fill the Application form and attach the required Documents
- Send the Application form before the last date.
Central Forensic Science Laboratory,
|Notification Published on||2nd April 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Applications||1st June 2019|
Download the CFSL - CBI Constable Recruitment Notification: Click Here