Rajasthan Public Service(RPSC) came out with a new recruitment notification for the posts of Food Safety Officer. Notification released on 5th August 2019 to fulfill 98 vacant positions with eligible candidates who are having Degree and Master's Degree Qualification. Eligible can apply online for RPSC Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - RPSC Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Food Safety Officer||98|
- Candidates having a Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or oil / Agriculture Science / Veterinary Science.
- Master's Degree or Degree in Medicine from a recognized university.
- Candidates completed training as specified by the food authority in a recognized institute.
- Applicants age should be in between 18 to 40 years as on 1st Jan 2019.
- Age Relaxation for reserved candidates is applicable as per govt norms.
pay Matrix Level -11 + Grade pay Rs.4200 per month.
Steps to apply for RPSC Recruitment 2019:
Eligible candidates can apply online at RPSC official website.
- Log on to http://sso.rajastham.gov.in/.
- Click on " Registration" If you are a new user.
- Click on Submit after registration.
- Log in with Registration Number and password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned copies of photo, Signature.
- Pay the Application Fee and Submit the online application.
|Starting of Online Application||9th August 2019|
|Closing date of online application||8th September 2019|
Download the PDF of RPSC Official Notification. Click Here
Online Application Link. Download Here